Seminars | Workshops | Keynote
Managing people in today’s environment is becoming increasingly challenging. Hiring, Training, Disciplining, Problem Solving, Motivating and Retaining the RIGHT staff while producing superior products and services has never been more important.
The need for hands on, direct management training, especially for front line managers, who are often promoted due to their work ethic and technical skills, rather than management savvy has never been greater.
Dubbed “The Housekeeper” Ralph has been training managers in one of the toughest management fields out there: Housekeeping management. “To start with no one wants to be a housekeeper” Peterson says. “Out of all the housekeepers I have worked with maybe 10% of them see housekeeping as their career. The other 90% are doing it because they have too and the first job opportunity that comes their way, they’re gone. Sometimes you get a notice, most times you don’t…”
Today’s managers are charged (singularly) with leading the group: hiring, training, disciplining, problem solving, motivating and retaining staff while producing superior products and services.
No matter what industry you are in, if you are in any type of leadership position from assistant mangers and shift supervisors to department heads and regional managers, Ralph’s workshops, seminars and Keynote Speeches will entertain, educate and provoke you into taking control of your staff immediately.
"It was the most motivational seminar I have ever heard. I couldn’t wait to get back to work so I could start implementing some of his ideas immediately…” ~Amy Manchester
Food Service Manager
All of Ralph’s seminars and keynote speeches are designed for people in charge.
“Credibility has to be the number one thing,” Ralph says, when asked why his seminars are so well attended.
“I am not a pie in the sky, ivory tower type manager that overlooks his minion. I am a regular hardworking manager and I practice what I preach: Get on your feet, serve your staff, problem solve and work hard to get better at it every day.”
“The IEHA Keynote Address, entitled “Height is Not Required, but Being Short Sucks! The Housekeepers Guide to Management was presented by IEHA member Ralph Peterson. Peterson is a comedian at heart and provided a hilarious, energetic and helpful seminar that any housekeeping manager could relate to –especially since Peterson is a housekeeping manager himself!” ~Laura DiGiulio, Editor
Executive Housekeeping Today
Want to book Ralph for your next conference, association meeting or corporate event, please call 877-967-5734 or email Ralph@speakerralphpeterson.com to inquire about pricing and availability